Job Title: Childrens Social Worker
Duration: 7.5 Weeks
Hours per week:
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester, M34 2AE
Pay per hour: £35 - £39 per hour (Experience will be taken into account)
We are currently hiring for a number of positions within the Tameside's Children's services for 4x Safeguarding and support Social Workers for CP/Court Teams. This role has a fantastic rate of pay and is ideal for candidates who are looking for flexibility and a comprehensive workforce development plan. Part time hours are available and in your first two weeks of working for them you will not be allocated any cases. They would provide excellent peer support and induction buddies.
This would be a Hybrid role so if you are looking to have a great flexible approach to working that enables you to split your office work between home working this is the role for you!
All staff receive regular supervision and work in a supportive culture, and they pride themselves on listening to all their staff and act on feedback in a variety of ways through having regular team meetings, employee engagement sessions and staff surveys. They have a comprehensive workforce development programme which provides lots of opportunities to help staff grow and staff are provided with the technology, including a laptop and mobile phone to enable flexible working.
Tasks would include -
- Provide high quality casework and service to vulnerable children and families
- Safeguard children, promote well-being and improve their outcomes
- Complete child & family assessments and section 47 enquiries
- Plan, prepare and manage SMART CIN, CP and LAC plans
- Maintain high standards of professional practice and engage with supervision
- To devise SMART plans and develop strategies of intervention with parents and carers to promote positive outcomes.
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Experience and knowledge in working in Childrens Social Work roles
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- A DBS covering (Children) will be required, we can put one in place if you have not got one already
- Full U.K driving licence
- 5 years references to be given when requested
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have not previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a "thank you" bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Joshua Ellison on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -Joshua.email@example.com