Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local housing association based in the Hampshire area who require a Communal Cleaner to join their team on a 3 month temporary basis in Eastleigh.
A Full UK Driving License is essential to this position.
This is a 40 hours full time position and the duties will include:
- Cleaning of communal areas within blocks of flats.
- Removing small dumped items and bin bags to the collection area.
- Reporting large items for bulk removal.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, washing floors, walls, ceilings, doors and other fixtures and fittings along with litter picking, and carpet cleaning to residential communal areas.
- Driving is essential to this position.
This would be an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to get back into work and join a growing organisation where progression is available.
For further details on this vacancy and to apply, please email Prakash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772208967.