Role - Cleaner
Location - Basildon
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Cleaner to work for a Housing Association based in the Essex area of Basildon on a temporary contract..
We are looking for the Cleaner to help the delivery of excellent service to customers, providing services including:
- Delivery of scheduled Guest services to allocated properties, including long term and short term accommodation units covering all areas as per the allocated schedules.
- The sweeping and/or washing of all communal staircases, foyers, balconies, passages, courtyards, car parks, hard standing areas, chute chamber rooms and refuse storage rooms.
- The cleaning and/or washing of lift car floors and walls, lamp shades and diffusers, estate signs, estate furniture and other such communal fixtures and fittings as may be prescribed.
- Remove any extraneous matter not exclusively including and any other detritus, including sharps and other drug related materials, dog waste etc. from all areas of the estate in accordance with agreed schedules, frequencies and methods, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Check refuse chutes and unblock if possible, and if not possible report blockage.
- Remove treated weeds and other plant material as required from hard standing areas.
This is a very physical role, therefore we are seeking candidates who are familiar and have experience in a similar work setting.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday total of 36 hours per week from 7am till 3:15pm.
For more details on this job and to apply, please contact Prakash on 01772 208967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org