Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local council based in the Scunthorpe area who require a cleaner to join their team on a temporary basis. Previous experience within cleaning is desirable for this position.
This is a full time role with a total of 37 hours per week and the role involves:-
- Support the School Catering & Cleaning Unit at all times and present a positive image to the customer.
- Organise and carry out all allocated work to fulfil operational requirements.
- Contribute to the efficiency and quality of the service and undertake training as required.
- Maintain personal health and safety and carry out all work in accordance with safe working practices.
- Maintain security and confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, members of the public and colleagues.
- Observe the requirements of all identified cleaning procedures and action plans.
- Carry out all other appropriate work as directed by the chargehand and/or supervisor.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.email@example.com or call Ross on 01772 208967.