Service care solutions are recruiting for a Clerical Officer on a full time, long term contract in Liverpool. Please see below for more information and if you would like to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962
- Provide an administrative support service for the Prosecutions Unit to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of a centralised Prosecutions Unit
- Assist with the administrative duties within the unit in order to ensure that the priorities are addressed within appropriate timescales and to required standards, to ensure effective service delivery.
- Undertake all duties relating to incoming and outgoing communications, ensuring an effective service is provided.
- Use force systems to create and produce documents and digital media to support prosecutions.
- Deal with telephone enquiries from both internal and external sources and deal with day-to-day correspondence as appropriate. Undertake data inputting into relevant force systems to enable effective exchange of information with Criminal Justice partners.
- Maintain and track systems to ensure appropriate information is retained or destroyed in accordance with force policy and legal requirements.
- Undertake all responsibilities relating to information management, data quality, information sharing, intelligence and information security in accordance with the NPCC Guidance on the Management of Police
- Information in order to achieve compliance with the Statutory Code of Practice.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good knowledge of relevant police and criminal justice procedures and the Criminal Justice system to administer the duties of the role effectively.
- Knowledge and experience of using Niche within Criminal Justice framework.
- Proficient keyboard skills with a good knowledge of relevant Force IT systems e.g. Xhibit, PNC (not exhaustive) to deliver a quality service to customers internally and externally.
- Good communication skills to ensure accurate information is issued and obtained from all customers/agencies/partners.
- The ability to prioritise and organise workloads to ensure timescales are met.
- Post holder will need to demonstrate adaptability within a constantly evolving Criminal Justice system.
- Clear and demonstrable professional and ethical standards which enable the postholder to promote a positive image of the team and Merseyside Police.
If you wish to apply please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772208962