Commercial Contracts & Procurement Lawyer
About the Role
A full-time Commercial Lawyer is required to join a team of 6 at a local authority based in Lancashire. This company is seeking an experienced candidate to lead on procurement matters, predominantly on Public Health matters. The successful candidate will support and attend meetings as well as lead and assist the rest of the team.
- Lead on procurement matters, predominantly on Public Health matters
- Supervise other members of the team
- Be the principle legal contact for the Public Health team undertaking procurement exercises
- Work on other matters at the discretion of team management
- Qualified Lawyer/Solicitor with relevant experience
- Experience in Commercial Contracts and Procurement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About the Company
This company is a Local Authority based in Lancashire. They are committed to promoting public health and are seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join their team and lead on procurement matters. The successful candidate will be the principle legal contact for the Public Health team undertaking procurement exercises.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced Commercial Lawyer with relevant experience in Commercial Contracts and Procurement, please apply or contact Beth Kirby on: 01772208969 or firstname.lastname@example.org