Service Care Legal are working with a Legal 500 firm, based in the West Midlands, which is in need of a dynamic Commercial Property Lawyer to join their team. This role offers a varied mix of commercial property law including sales, purchase, leases, corporate support work, development work, and high-value residential conveyancing.
ROLE: Commercial Property Lawyer (Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister)
LOCATION: Midlands - hybrid working
SALARY: £35,000 to £50,000 (open to negotiations depending on experience/PQE)
The responsibilities of the Commercial Property Lawyer role:
- Handle a mixed caseload of Commercial Property law from start to completion
- Build and maintain client relationships and grow the company's portfolio
- Attend the office when the team requires it
- This vacancy has become available to support the growing department and the firm as a whole to meet the demands of work and clients
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with strong experience in Commercial Property law
- Up to 4 years PQE but the company would be open to candidates around the newly qualified or 1-2 year PQE level
- Someone who is looking to work for a boutique practice that values client care and career progression
The benefits included with the Commercial Property Lawyer position:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- There is usually an annual bonus (this is discretionary)
- Company parking
If this Commercial Property Lawyer role sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.