Wokingham Borough Council are seeking a highly skilled Strategy and Commissioning Officer to join their team. As the Strategy and Commissioning Officer, you will be working closely with the Head of Service and other members of the Strategy, Commissioning and Performance Team. This role is pivotal in shaping the direction and vision of Childrens Services in Wokingham by overseeing the development and implementation of effective strategies and policies.
- Analyse complex issues and provide strategic advice
- Develop strategies and policy recommendations to support the company's objectives
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective strategies and policies
- Collaborate with the Head of Service for Strategic Commissioning (Childrens) and other members of the Strategy, Commissioning and Performance Team
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team
- A degree in a relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies and policies
- Experience in providing strategic advice
This is a hybrid working role, offering a mix of remote and office-based work. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career development and progression.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!