Commissioning Officer needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester
Duration - 5 months, likely to be extended for another 6
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 ltd an hour
- To support the roll out, administration, valuation and reward for the grant to individuals
- It will involve working on site at Shire Hall for at least the first month
- Part time may be considered
- Support the collection, organisation and storage of information from a variety of sources
- Compile contract monitoring and other information to support decision-making and ensure best use of resources
- Monitor and analyse contract information in order to identify areas of concern
What is required?
- GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience interpreting customer views and presenting research
- Experience of involvement and support to a range of projects
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.