Service Care Solutions are looking for a Communication Manager to work within the Transport for London on a 12-month contract.
This role is accountable for the development, delivery and management of employee communications channels, programmes, and campaigns to support delivery of strategic projects and priorities.
- Responsible for creating and implementing employee communication plans and campaigns that ensure the effective, timely and two-way flow of information across the business to drive behaviour change and engagement with the TfL priorities.
- Manage and develop innovative communication channels, both online and offline, and with a particular focus on evolving digital platforms in line with industry best practice
- Support the Head of Employee Communications/Senior Communications Manager in developing and delivering employee engagement and communication plans in response to business needs and change programmes.
- Design, create plans for and lead the implementation of pan-TfL employee communications and engagement programmes and campaigns, managing the processes, interfaces, and hand-offs for delivery across all parts of the organisation, ensuring standards are applied.
- Contribute to the development and support delivery of the TfL Editorial Strategy and tone-of-voice guidelines.
- Set and share best practice with colleagues and stakeholders across the function.
- Support in building the TfL internal brand to create and maintain a strong and coherent internal visual identity and tone of voice to be used across the organisation.
- Track and measure effective communication activity to ensure campaigns and channels are fit for purpose and meeting business objectives.
- There may be a requirement to participate in an on-call roster, depending on business needs.
- Significant knowledge of effective communications and engagement strategies and techniques across the full range of face-to-face, digital (including social media), print and broadcast communication channels.
- Culturally aware, with an understanding of complex organisations and an appreciation for business, operational and customer issues.
- Able to identify communication issues and solve problems using sound judgement and analysis, providing practical and pro-active communications guidance and support.
- Experience of implementing communications strategy in large organisations within a complex a highly unionised environment.
- Experience of creating & delivering creative communication solutions and campaigns to drive engagement.
- Experience of running communications projects and campaigns in customer-facing environments and across the full range of media (face-to-face and social media), with measurable positive impact and return on investment.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.