Community Inclusion Worker needed with Reading Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Reading
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 10am - 2pm or 8.45am - 3pm
Salary - £12.25 ltd an hour
- This role does include a lot of personal care and also cleaning tasks
- To work with service users on a 1-1 basis
- To ensure that the safety and welfare of service users is maintained
- To assist service users through change, including arrangements for referral, admission, withdrawal and transition to other services
What is required?
- Attainment of Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or hold NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care)
- Experience within a similar role
- Care Certificate or equivalent
- Fire Safety Training
- First Aid Training
- Food Hygiene/Handling Training
- Prevention and Control of Infection Training
- COVID19 Awareness Training
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Moving and Handling Training
- Safeguarding Adults Training
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.