Service Care Solutions have a great opportunity for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join our team! While providing a caring and compassionate service, you'll be a role model to other stuff under your supervision. You'll also use your extensive experience and knowledge to look after and enhance the lives of others.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment where your skills are appreciated, so join our team now!
Job Type: Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse
Pay Rate: £26 per hour LTD
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a larger team, with excellent communication skills
- Experience supervising staff and students
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to Mental Health practice
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle, to transport yourself and service users
- Providing compassionate care to patients with mental health conditions
- Offer mentoring and supervision to students and other staff
- Hold a case load of people with mental health problems and work to achieve their goals
- Raise safeguarding issues where applicable
- Comprehensive compliance assistance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role
- Sign-up and referral bonuses as a thank you for your dedication
- Learning and development opportunities to further your career
- Opportunity to be part of a national network of healthcare providers
Are you looking to make a positive impact on the lives of others? Join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing email@example.com now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.