Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 5 RGN to work within the community in Birmingham.
There are a variety of locations and services based all across the area.
This is a full time position working 0830 - 1630 mainly weekdays, although some weekends are available.
This role is to commence as soon as possible.
Duties include: venepuncture, medication administration, catheterisation, wound care and compression bandaging. Experience of syringe care and palliative care would be beneficial.
You will need your own vehicle and be a fully registered general nurse.
The pay rate for this position is £20 p/h ltd (umbrella).
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities