Job title - Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
Location - Berkshire - Reading
Working hours - 37 hours per week (9 Months Temporary Contract)
Pay rate - £18 - £20.07 p/h (Depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator. A major part of this role is risk assessing placements, must have experience of completing this task
Job details -
- Must have IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent qualifications and experience
- The successful candidate must be able to drive and have their own transport
- Must be able to self-manage and work within the wider UPW team
- Assessing offender needs
- Risk assessment
Essential requirements -
- A minimum 5 GCSE's at Grade C and above
- Evidence of working for a recognised provider of probation services in the last 5 years.
- Relevant experience but (Not essential) of working with a diverse range of people on probation who have experienced a range of social/personal difficulties and the need to use tact and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues, including working with groups and individuals to motivate and change behaviour.
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector and recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities. Why Service care solutions?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
Access to a wide selection of probation job roles across the UK