I am currently recruiting a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Community based Mental Health Team providing high quality care and support to services users with mental health problems in Lancashire.
Contract and Pay
The position is a full time, 37.5 hours per week for an initial 13-week period paying between £21.06-38.78ph (Ltd) +additional business mileage (depending on banding and time of shift worked).
The Adult Community Mental Health Team provides a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of team managers, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Secondary Care Psychological Therapies and Consultant Psychiatrists.
The service follows the following five key functions: Assessment, Active Care Coordination, Treatment, Reviews, Wellness and Recovery
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC and have recent experience working within Mental Health Services such as CMHT, HBTT, CRHT, EIT and Psychiatric/A&E Liaison.
The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £150 Nurse Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- £150 Job Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Call Carly at Service Care Solutions.