Service Care Solutions are looking for a Band 6 CPN for a vacancy based in the High Peak & North Dales Neighbourhood Adult Team based in Matlock. The role is a full time, long-term NHS locum contract. If you are looking for a new contract and are available for work, please do get in touch.
- High Peak & North Dales Neighbourhood Adult Team
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mon-Fri 0900-1700
- Weekday rate - £26p/h
The role has been described as follows:
· To carry a community case load of mental health patients, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high quality care.
· To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
· To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
· To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals
The following skills have been specified
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- The role is community based, so a car is essential
- Good IT skills are necessary as some assessments are done on Teams or virtually
- All staff must have experience of a broad range of MH conditions and have the ability to care co-ordinate
- There is an assessment and treatment function in the role
- Nursing staff are also required to hold a small case load of patients who receive depots and be able to carry out physical health checks
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- 4 payroll runs per week
- All your compliance fully paid for
- Single point of contact
- £150 sign up bonus for new registrants
- £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in applying for any of the above roles, please respond to this email with your CV, or give Tom Lockwood a call, on 01772208963.