Contract Officer (Children's Commissioning) needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Chichester or Worthing
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 ltd an hour
- You will be required to develop and sustain key education and accommodation-based sectors
- You will be part of a team with responsibility for the delivery of a range of priorities identified within the West Sussex Plan
- The post will mainly work from home, but there is a requirement to attend the office once a week, either in Chichester or Worthing
What is required?
- BTEC/HNC/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent experience
- Experience of operating in a contract management arena, ensuring best value and maintaining optimum service levels
- Experience of working within Children's Social Care (desirable)
- Experience of working within office systems/practices that provide support to children and young people
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.