Contracts Officer needed with Southampton City Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Southampton
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £17.06 - £18.81
Contract Officers will contribute to strategic, business and development plans for Southampton City Council and Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care Boards and be responsible for ensuring that contracts and partnership agreements that support these plans are developed and monitored to agreed standards.
- Contract Officers are required to contribute to the management of a range of contracts on behalf of the organisation and wider local economy, adopting a robust project management approach.
- Contract support officer are required to ensure the involvement of patients, service users and carers and the public in the development and monitoring of services.
- Contract officers will deliver Integrated Commissioning Unit services in accordance with agreed service standards and within budget.
What is required?
- Diploma level or equivalent experience of working at a similar level in relevant setting.
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.