Service Care Legal are currently working with an established law firm, based in the Midlands, which is in need of an experienced Legal Assistant to join their Conveyancing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience within Residential Conveyancing, possess high levels of speed and accuracy, and be highly organised and adaptable.
ROLE: Conveyancing Legal Assistant
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000
About the company: This company has been established for over 30 years and now has over 350 staff in 14 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. They specialise in property, family, wills, employment, and litigation, and also provide a range of commercial services. They are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment.
The role of a Legal Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to the Lawyers within the Conveyancing legal team
- Preparing correspondence using the company's case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within Residential Conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed, accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Pensions contribution
If you or someone that you know would be interested in applying to the Legal Assistant vacancy, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.