Service care solutions are currently looking for a Customer Service advisor within Watford Council. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a passion for customer service.
The successful candidate will provide a one-stop point of contact, and action for customers of the Council contacting by phone, social media or email, including following issues through to completion wherever possible and conducting associated customer correspondence.
This is a part time role which will be fully working from home. This is currently a 17 week contract with an opportunity for extension.
- To undertake any other temporary responsibilities aligned with the overall purpose and grade of the role.
- Understanding and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements.
- To take a customer focused approach with all enquires and make a positive impression on every customer.
- To deal with customer enquiries received by telephone, email or social media and using appropriate IT systems to log, action and
- To work flexibly and effectively as part of a team.
- A commitment to operate in a customer focused environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to meet targets, deadlines and arrange own workload
- Ability to perform solo tasks and as part of a team
- Must be self motivated, trustworthy and reliable.
Temporary Part Time - 17 Week contract
Fully working from home
15 hours per week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 - 5.15
£11.64 per hour Ltd
The next stage is to answer each of the below questions:
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Are you able to start at short notice (less than 2 weeks)?
- Are you able to effectively work from home?
- Please can you provide me with your date of birth and national insurance number (these are used as part of your application to identify you only)
- Please can you provide your full address.
- Please can you attach your CV to the responding email (this will be used as part of your application)
Once each of these have been answered I will then send your application directly to the hiring manager. The manager will then shortlist who they would like to interview.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated recruitment team.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- An extensive range of vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week