Service care solutions are currently looking for a Customer Services Officer to join North West Leicestershire District Council. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a passion for customer service.
- Temporary - 3 Month
- 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9-5
- No weekends
- £11.64 per hour Ltd
The successful candidate will be answering calls speedily and efficiently, quickly identifying the problem and offering solutions. They will be resilient with some life experience, a direct talker who is able to empathise with customers and able to ask probing questions to find out more information.
This is currently a 3 month contract with an opportunity for extension.
- To support Customer Services by helping customers with initial Household Support Grant referral forms
- To provide a single point of support for Household Support Grant referrals
- To provide a high level of customer care, focusing on customer need
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
- To constantly challenge own performance and make improvements
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC
- To ensure high standards of health and safety practice are maintained in accordance with council policy, including the health and safety and welfare at work of themselves and colleagues.
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory.
- Experience of working in a customer facing/contact role
- Experience of dealing directly face to face with the public
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to operate a range of ICT software packages
- Diplomatic and able to empathise with customers
- Able to build rapport with others quickly
- Able to operate on own initiative
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated recruitment team.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- An extensive range of vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week