Are you a Counsellor seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children & Younger People with Mental Health difficulties?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit an experienced C&YP Counsellor. Our client are a nationwide charity which provides health and wellbeing services to Children & Younger People, Families, Adults and Communities. This is a Permanent opportunity with Full-time hours available. (Part time applications will be considered)
Job Purpose: C&YP Counsellor / CBT Practitioner
Salary: £26,778- £31,435 per annum + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
Contract: Permanent - Full-time
- To deliver therapeutic interventions to children and young people, working independently which may at times mean lone working.
- To undertake professional initial assessments of young people
- To provide ongoing and one-off counselling to young people.
- To develop alternatives to one-to-one therapeutic work i.e., group work.
- To facilitate peer support interventions with and for children and young people.
- To maintain confidential case notes and records in a timely manner ensuring that they are stored securely using the specified case management systems.
- To develop links to other agencies and services and have a good understanding of local services for signposting and onward referrals
- To positively manage risk and recognise and pro-actively respond to child protection and safeguarding issues.
- Counselling / CBT Qualification
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable Children
- 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, rising to 32 days over time
- Life assurance at 2 x basic salary
- 5% contributory pension scheme, increasing over time
- Family-friendly policies
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and OH service
- Enhanced sick pay
- Excellent learning & development opportunities and career progression
- Annual performance / salary review
- £250 Agency Bonus
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Aaron at Aaron.Reeves@servicecare.org.uk
Do you know someone who may be interested? Simply send me their details - If they join and begin work with Service Care Solutions for the first time, you will be entitled to a Referral Bonus of up to £250!
Looking for something Temporary? We have LOCUM contracts available in your area. Please get in touch to enquire.