Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a Legal 500 firm who are seeking a Court of Protection Paralegal to join their team based in the North West London area. The role offers fantastic professional progression opportunities and the potential in the future for a training contract should you wish to go down that route. Please see below further details about the role.
ROLE: Court of Protection Paralegal
LOCATION: North West London
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000
- To manage an progress caseloads of matters related to Court of Protection
- The caseloads will be predominantly made up of Property and Affairs related matters
- To provide general support throughout the team consisting of 3 Senior Partner's
- A law related qualification (LPC, LLM, LLB) would be essential for this position
- At least 6 months' worth of Paralegal or Legal Assistant work within Court of Protection
- Comfortable in managing a caseload of files through to completion
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.