We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our friendly team. The role will be office based and full time, with the option to access remote working solutions after a successful probation period. We are seeking a suitable candidate who has the ability to learn quickly and is up for an exciting and challenging role.
Here at Service Care Solutions we have a great reputation in providing excellent training with ongoing support in a friendly, welcoming environment. We have flexible work options and a brilliant office environment. We take pride in the commitment we have to developing our staff throughout their career, we recently attended the 'BIBA Awards' and are very proud to say we have been named Employer of the Year 2021!
Working as a Credit Controller means that you will be responsible for your own customer ledger, as directed by our Credit Control Supervisor. These customers are varied from small independent private organisations to Local Authorities and large self-bill organisations who manage services for multiple organisations. The main duties of the role include:
- Monitor and report ledgers against credit limits
- Maintain ledger balance with agreed limit
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to SAGE accounting system
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing customer balance information to internal and external stakeholders in the form of statements
- Maintain credit limits in the form of weekly balance checking and reporting any increase requirements to the Credit Control Supervisor
- Escalate any potential customer/payment issues
The successful candidate needs to be a passionate and reliable employee who is highly organised and confident, to ensure the timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments. A keen eye for detail is also essential in this position, as you will be responsible for reconciliation, allocating cash and resolving queries.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, experience in the following is essential:
- 1 Year Credit Control experience
- Understanding of and experience in Self-Bill invoicing
- Strong customer service skills
- High quality, demonstrable track record in using Microsoft office package such as Excel, Outlook
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Minimum 6 GCSE's at level C or above including maths
Service Care Solutions are proud to offer a wide range of benefits including:
- We provide support and flexible arrangements for all its employees, including a hybrid home working policy, family friendly policies and an incredible wellbeing support package.
- Annual profit share
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Access to tailored training, specific to your role
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- 30 days' annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual awards ceremonies with prizes, trophies and lunch clubs
- Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions, Mental Health First Aiders, Wellness Action Plans
- Recreational break out room with pool table, ping pong, darts and pool table
- …and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity in a company that is committed to you and your development, rewards its employees, and has flexible working options. If you feel you could be the right candidate, then we encourage you to apply.