Job Title: CTP HR National Functions Support Officer
Location: Remote (Flexible regional travel may be required)
Pay Rate: £18.72 per hour
We are seeking a talented and dedicated individual to join our team as the CTP HR National Functions Support Officer.
- Provide support and coordination for various HR functions within the Counter Terrorism Policing network.
- Collaborate with HR teams to ensure effective service delivery and alignment with organisational objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and practices.
- Coordinate and manage HR projects and initiatives to support the HR strategy and improve operational effectiveness.
- Support HR managers in delivering training and development programs for staff.
- Analyse HR data and trends to identify areas for improvement and inform decision-making.
- Assist in the management of HR-related queries and employee relations matters.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly organised and proactive professional with a passion for supporting HR functions to advance organisational goals. You should have experience in HR support roles and be skilled in coordinating various HR activities. The role requires strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with HR teams and stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in HR support roles, preferably within a large organisation or complex environment.
- Excellent coordination and project management skills to assist in delivering HR initiatives.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Strong analytical abilities to analyse HR data and identify trends for continuous improvement.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with HR teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the law enforcement or public sector is advantageous.
- Familiarity with HR software and systems.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to the HR functions that support the critical work of Counter Terrorism Policing. As the CTP HR National Functions Support Officer, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our organisation's success. If you are a proactive and skilled HR professional seeking a challenging role with a purpose, we encourage you to send your CV to Lewis.Ashcroft@servicecare.org.uk or call on 01772 208962 for more information.