A client within the public sector is currently recruiting for a Customer Marketing Manager to join their internal Marketing team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary opportunity with the ideal candidate having Experience of planning and leading the delivery of outcomes focused customer communications campaigns to deliver a variety of objectives - including behaviour change, reputation management and generating revenue and sales.
The main purpose of the role is to work within the fares and ticketing team delivering fares and ticketing messaging and our value proposition to our customers, including promoting best value fares and ways to pay, and communicating fares changes. The role also includes managing our fare avoidance work.
This role sits in the Public Transport recovery portfolio and will be working on communicating our fares and ticketing policy to our customers, including promoting best value fares and ways to pay, and communicating fares changes. The role also includes managing our fare avoidance work.
- Experience of delivering integrated through-the-line customer-facing communications campaigns in on and offline channels such as TV, radio, out of home, press, social media, digital
- Experience of managing creative and media agencies to develop and deliver creative and media strategies, and leading the delivery of campaigns
- An understanding of behaviour change theory
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of managing big budgets
- Working in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Working with matrix teams (eg the TfL owned channel owners in order to pull together an integrated plan)
- CRM or below the line experience
- Evidence of delivering customer-facing campaigns or programmes that change customer behaviour
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £350 - £450 p/day Umbrella Ltd (approx. £1040 - £1290 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!