Service care solutions are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work within the London Borough of Sutton Council. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a passion for customer service.
The successful candidate will Be the first point of contact for the customer, using listening and questioning skills to fully understand the customer needs. They will be customer focused and have a passion for providing high quality customer service.
This is currently a 2 month contract with an opportunity for extension.
- To undertake any other temporary responsibilities aligned with the overall purpose and grade of the role.
- Understanding and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements.
- To take a customer focused approach with all enquires and make a positive impression on every customer.
- To deal with customer enquiries received by telephone, email or in person and using appropriate IT systems to log, action and
- To work flexibly and effectively as part of a team.
- Work at a variety of locations across the district to enable the town and parish communities to have access to information and support.
- A commitment to operate in a customer focused environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to meet targets, deadlines and arrange own workload
- Ability to perform solo tasks and as part of a team
- Must be self motivated, trustworthy and reliable.
Temporary - 2 Month
36 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9-5
£11.64 per hour Ltd
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated recruitment team.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- An extensive range of vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week