Customer Services Officer
About the Company:
This company is seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join their team as a Customer Services Officer. The company is dedicated to providing high-quality customer services across a range of service areas and access channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing frontline customer services across multiple access channels, including face-to-face, telephony, and web. They will be expected to develop knowledge and understanding of the company's services and continually update their skills to provide a coordinated, consistent, efficient, and customer-focused service.
- Deliver frontline customer services with primary attention to achieving positive and personalised customer experience.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the company's services, and continually update.
- Deliver services across multiple customer access channels including face-to-face, telephony, and web.
- Develop core skills to work as part of a team to provide a coordinated, consistent, efficient, and customer-focused service.
- Adapt to developments in processes, systems, or behaviours which are implemented to improve the customer experience.
- Collect customer comments/feedback and take personal responsibility for sharing this information with colleagues and managers.
- Develop knowledge of service policies and procedures - standards for customer care, quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general duty of care.
- Provide a first point of contact for telephony-based customer enquiries. Deliver a polite and professional telephony service.
- Provide a first point of contact for face-to-face customers within the company's main reception point. Service delivery via queue management, mobile floor walking, desk interviews.
- Provide a first point of contact for web/email/post-based customer enquiries, etc. Service delivery through written communication, post, and online.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Good IT skills
This role is Monday to Friday with shift between 8am-6pm, 36 hours per week.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work as a Customer Services Officer (L2Z2) for this company, please submit your CV