Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Officer to work on a full-time, long-term contract with a local Police Force in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The overall purpose of the role is to:act asthefirst pointof contact between theDepartment and its customers, consultants and contractors in arranging for the implementation of day-to-day maintenance works and urgent repairs to operational properties whilst responding appropriately to requests for information and advice.
1. Provide an effective response to telephone calls and emails from Facilities Team members, contractors and TVP staff, and deal with them in a customer-friendly and efficient way ensuring the services of the department are readily available to its customers.
2. Ensure that all telephone enquiries and emails are dealt with expeditiously, to ensure this is in accordance with departmental guidelines and response times to enable the appropriate prioritisation of response.
3. To answer all direct enquiries (by email or by telephone) received from internal sources (police officers and staff) and external parties (principally contractors) in order to promptly identify the nature of the issue being reported in order to assess the most appropriate service response from the department.
1. Excellent telephone communication skills and proven ability to communicate technical information effectively and with confidence.
2. Proven customer service skills, with appropriate training/qualification of at least NVQ Level1 (or equivalent) to equip the postholder to deal effectively with internal/external customer requirements.
If you wish to apply, please call Chris Wheeler on 01772 208962