Role: Cyber Security Advisor
Sensitive Information on Client: YES - DO NOT ADVERTISE RATE IN ADVERTS; THEY SHOULD NOT MENTION THAT ANY LEVEL OF CLEARANCE IS A MUST-HAVE
Contract Length: 6 months initially
Location: East Kilbride, There is no negotiation on Location, and candidates must attend the office a minimum of 2 days per week
Pay Rate to Candidate:
- LTD/UMBRELLA: £600
- PAYE: £446.57
Security Clearance: Active SC Clearance & UK National
Additional Job Description Details:
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Advisor seeking a challenging opportunity? We are currently looking for four dedicated individuals to join our team as Cyber Security Advisors for the FCDO Rosa Programme.
- Provide expert Cyber Security advice and support to ensure the security of digital operations.
- Collaborate with teams to implement effective security measures and protocols.
- Analyse and respond to security incidents, ensuring a swift and appropriate resolution.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Work closely with stakeholders to assess and address security risks.
- Active SC Clearance and UK National status.
- Previous experience in a Cyber Security Advisor role.
- Familiarity with digital security protocols and best practices.
- Ability to attend the office in East Kilbride a minimum of 2 days per week.
Additional Job Description:
Responsible for supporting information security delivery work, including the development and implementation of Information Security Policies, Standards, processes, and guidance. Responsibility for the security of Digital infrastructure by proactively analysing security threats/challenges/risks to the environment, including conducting penetration testing and compliance reviews monitoring of Information Security and information management to ensure compliance, including reviewing and monitoring system and network logs for malicious activity or unacceptable use.
- Technical Knowledge within anti-virus, networking, vulnerability management, encryption, Microsoft technologies, Linux.
- Knowledge of Information Security standards, legislation, and practices, including GDPR & Data Protection Act 2018.
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of Information Security matters and operating in an ITIL based environment.
- Strong problem-solving ability, with flexibility to think creatively and adapt to and implement rapidly changing systems and services.
- Incident management experience and an ability to quickly tailor responses to deal with fast-moving situations.
If you are ready to make a significant impact in the field of Cyber Security, apply by the CV deadline on 16/11/2023 at 3 pm. For further details, contact Lewis Ashcroft at 01772 208962