Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Deputy Finance Business Partner to work for a Police force in Greater London. For more information or to apply please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962,
The project accountant position will work with the Transformation directorate reporting into the Strategic Finance business partner. The Project accountant will be accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances and supporting the business.
The Transformation Directorate is the MPS centre of expertise for transformational change; keeping the Met at the forefront of changes in policing trends and demand, and enabling our change programmes and projects to deliver successfully. This post will support some of the major project in delivery
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing Financial advice to support to complex Transformation projects
* Monthly financial reporting to Project Boards
* Quarterly forecasting with accompanying commentaries, for project Capital and Revenue expenditure
* Engagement with a range of senior stakeholders across the organisation
* Advising projects on sources of funding, monitoring of expenditure, classification of expenditure and relevant period end activities
Thanks for this. At the moment we work 2 days in the office together and the rest at home/remotely. Of course if there is a need to be in the office more than 2 days a week we would expect the candidate to be flexible on this. Particularly at the start of any contract or during critical times the candidate would need to be in the office working with customers regularly to understand the business.
Candidates must hold CTC vetting minimum, HM will seek a vetting exemption for a quicker start