Are you an experienced Dietitian looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults with Eating Disorders?
Service Care Solutions are working with Surrey and Boarders NHS Foundation Trust to recruit a Band 6 Dietitian in the Surrey area. This is a dietetic service supporting the Community Team for Adults with Eating Disorders. The duration of this contract is for 3 Months with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Dietitian
Pay Rate: £25.00 LTD + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 Hours per Week | Less will be considered
Location: Farnham Road Hospital
* To work within a multi-professional team in nutritional support in a community setting, providing support, care, and treatment to individuals, within guidelines and protocols identified for the role.
* To support other qualified staff in the management and execution of clinical practice.
* To carry out duties delegated and supervised by the accountable and responsible dietitians.
* To provide a high standard of care.
* To manage own caseload of patients who require ongoing management and support with complex needs.
- Degree or equivalent in Dietetics, accredited by the British Dietetic Association
- HCPC Registration