Do you have your finger on the Pulse at all times?
Are you careful to dissect any problem, goal or task so you can structure a sustainable and long term solution for your client?
With a versatile understanding and high capability to demonstrate expertise within the healthcare sector to achieve maximum turnover, highest standard of quality and managing overall success of healthcare related project?
Our private client within the Public Sector based in London are currently recruiting a Director to join their Healthcare Division as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, Permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working across a variety of private and national healthcare environments.
Key purpose of the role is to develop and market the companies capabilities, consistently displaying the core values within your decision making and choices, budgeting of all income and expenditure targets for the healthcare sector and act as a project director on some of the more crucial and important projects.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- You will be required to provide a full range of quantity surveying/project management functions, and/or commercial and contractual advice, to the satisfaction of the Company's Clients.
- You will be expected to run individual projects from initiation to completion, supervising other team members where appropriate, and ensuring that the service provided to the Company's Clients is at all times professional and in compliance with the terms of engagement and where appropriate, internal Quality Assurance standards
- Operating nationwide including the Midlands (East and West) and Greater London and it is expected that you will manage and develop clients in both areas as well as any other geographical areas that the Company may operate in from time to time.
To be considered for this role you will require any professional bodies of which you are a member, such as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, are expected to be upheld at all times.
The below skills and experience would be beneficial for the role:
- Confidently lead and manage sector team, including recruitment, induction, motivation, morale, targets, work review and staff discipline.
- Advise at a strategic level on commissions to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives
- Drive exceptional delivery throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills to support and train and develop teams
Salary ranges from £80,000 - £120,000 Dependent on Experience
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to Vincent.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vinny at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.