Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a Legal 500 law firm based in East London, who are seeking a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their highly regarded team. Please find below further details regarding the person profile as well as the role outline.
ROLE: Dispute Resolution Solicitor
LOCATION: East London
SALARY: £35-45k plus benefits
PQE: 1-3 years' PQE
- To manage a full caseload of matters through to completion predominantly Commercial Litigation and Property Litigation
- Examples of key matters would include disputes related to competition, building, civil fraud, boundary disputes, commercial lease renewals, neighbour disputes etc.
- To act for landlords in possession, disrepair and tenancy dispute proceedings
- To take on a wide range of cases and act for a variety of clients including private individuals and small to medium businesses
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with between 1 and 3 years' PQE
- Experience in progressing full caseloads of Commercial and Property Litigation files through to completion is essential
- Experience of privately paying client work is essential
- Ability to carry out own advocacy at the county court or tribunal would be beneficial
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.