Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a support worker to work within a private organisation providing support elderly clients across Nottingham. This role is a care in the community role and you would be required to travel between clients home in the area.
This role is on an ad hoc shift basis and is as flexible as you need it to be - choose your own shifts.
You will be supporting clients in their own homes to enable them to live more independently. this may include personal care and helping to prepare meals etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months experience in a care role
- Current DBS
For further details please respond to this advert with your up to date CV.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided