We are currently working alongside a leading online sales company, based in Blackburn, who are in need a E-Commerce Manager to join their team. This is an fantastic opportunity to join a fun and expanding organisation with people and culture at their heart.
ROLE: E-Commerce Manager
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
- Manage five websites for the organisation.
- Responsible for a team of three.
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the website.
- Design and implement the trading and promotional calendar.
- Create CRO and UX roadmap with the assistance of specialist agencies.
- Report on website and commercial metrics.
- Drive the business to deliver on annual conversion rate, lead generation, and revenue targets and other KPIs.
- Visual merchandising to present the correct deals to the correct customers.
- Monitor product performance to ensure product category and search pages are optimised.
- Support the Buying and New Car team in the product and deal strategy.
- Ensure that the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant product, banner, product and content.
- Manage the production of copy, photography and video for the websites and social platforms.
- Responsible for social engagement and reach.
- Develop and implement cross-selling strategies to increase site revenue.
- Are passionate about ecommerce and omnichannel commerce
- Enjoy taking a hands-on role in the management of a business
- Take a data driven approach to your work
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- Are good at both project management and time management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where managing multiple projects to ambitious deadlines is the norm
- Love being part of a team and an organisation where collaboration is given and expected
- Sweat the small stuff - excellent attention to detail is a must
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Alex Procter via email, Alex.Procter@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208952 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.