This is an exciting opportunity to join Manchester's new and expanding Adults Early Support Team; a city wide, multi-disciplinary team enabling the adults of Manchester to live their best life.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and creative individual who can embrace change and work creatively with adults in a busy environment. If you can 'think outside the box' and are passionate about improving outcomes for the residents of Manchester we would like to hear from you! Hybrid working after training, minimum 2 days in the office.
The Adults Early Support Team aim to:
- Work with adults to maximise independence meeting needs in creative ways.
- Deliver a timely and efficient intervention and prevent needs from escalating.
- To manage pressures and demands on long term services.
- To network and build links with community assets, work collaboratively with partner agencies including the voluntary sector, primary and secondary health services, Children's Services.
- To incorporate 'Our Manchester Behaviours' into everything that we do.
- To meet Manchester's, Prevent, Reduce, Delay duties under the Care Act 2014.
What is required?
- You will have experience of working in a health or social care setting or experience of providing advice and guidance in a relevant field.
- The hours of work and Monday - Friday, 8.45 - 16:30, 45 minutes lunch, 35 hours per week.
- The first 6 weeks will be office based at Alex House to support induction/training etc. After that providing approval it will be hybrid working - 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. Subject to change in the future depending on the needs of the business.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250!!
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.