Job Specification : Electrical Shift Technician
Pay Rate: £16.27 - £22.74
Type : Temp to perm
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical shift technician to join Norwich and Norfolk hospital maintenance services team. Purpose will be to provide safe and efficient maintenance of the mechanical services and equipment within the hospital as directed by Estates Supervisors and Management
To ensure that the Hospital Building, Fabric, Plant, Services and Equipment are maintained to a high standard to ensure continued efficiency, safety and reliability and to safeguard the future long term serviceability of the Estate as contractually required by Serco, Octagon and the Norfolk & Norwich NHS Trust
- To carry out reactive repairs, fault finding, servicing Commissioning and maintenance to a wide range of Services, Plant and Equipment within all areas of the Hospital as directed by Supervisors or Managers.
- To carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance to a wide range of Plant and Equipment.
- Completion of a recognised appropriate Electrical Apprenticeship or other relevant structured Training Program
- Appropriate City & Guilds and or BTEC certification
- Proven experience of working in a similar environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Electrical Building Services
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Immediate start
- Sociable hours
- Competitive Pay
Please contact Rafa for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to Rafa.email@example.com