A client within the Private Sector based in Merseyside is currently recruiting for a Technical Voids Supervisor to join their electrical team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a housing environment.
Key purpose of the role is to provide effective Electrical support and guidance to our internal electrical technicians while having the ability and skill set to QS electrical certification. This role will also require someone who has the ability and drive to support the delivery of minor and major repairs within our empty properties.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- assisting the Team Manager to lead Technicians to meet business plan objectives
- providing support to the Team Manager with on-site daily / weekly supervision of work carried out by technicians to ensure performance management targets in relation to productivity, quality, delivery, and customer satisfaction are achieved
- carry out pre, during and post inspections of works undertaken by the in-house technicians and sub-contractors.
To be considered for this role you will require positive and enthusiastic personality with a strong focus on customer service, attention to detail and positively contribute to the role and team you work in.
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise work is essential and to be able to work with colleagues of all levels, both internal and external.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must and ideally you will be fully proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £39,508 per annum.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.