We have a vacancy for an Electrician to join our Install Team covering Windsor.
This is a full time, (40 hours per week), permanent vacancy with many added benefits.
The Team and what you would be doing
We're looking for four electricians responsible for installtion of ventilation systems upgrades across our properties.
Carry out electrical installation service and responsive maintenance work in a safe and efficient manner and completing electrical Inspection and testing of our portfolio.
It's essential that you hold the most up to date 18th Edition qualification, understand how social housing works.
What you need in order to apply.
* City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
* 18th edition
* Full UK Driver License.
What we offer
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on 01772 208967 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org - or feel free to apply to this advert.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.