An excellent opportunity has arrived for an Electrician, with our longstanding client in Lancashire. They are looking to add an Electrician to their team who will be covering the Preston, Blackpool and Blackburn area's!
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Company Van included.
- You will be responsible for general maintenance and improvements to domestic and void properties in the clients portfolio such as responsive repairs and testing and inspecting.
- Undertake electrical work and installations associated with repairs, maintenance, refurbishment, and ensure all work undertaken is completed to a high standard.
- Pre-inspect and diagnose selected repair requirements.
- Ensure that repairs and maintenance improvement works are undertaken in a considerate manner within agreed timescales, meeting customer satisfaction and needs.
- Electrical Installations IEE current Edition of the Wiring Regulations (City and Guilds 2382-18).
- Inspection and Testing (City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent).
- Experience within similar roles.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Pension |DC Scheme (up to 10% contribution from both colleague and client).
- WPA |Healthcare auto enrolled at no contribution level with £1250 of savings available- option to increase & add on family members.
- The Market Place |high street, restaurant & supermarket discounts, gym memberships, cycle to work, smart tech loans and much more.
- Annual Leave |Start at 26 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days + Bank Holidays.
- Lottery | Monthly draw with 1st @ £250, 2nd @ £75 and 3rd @ £50.
- Savings Club | You can put aside money each month for 11 months to help you save for that special something (pays out in Novembers salary)
- Sharing Greatness | Our colleague incentive scheme where colleagues can earn £300 by helping the business achieve business targets.
- Help with transport | We offer season ticket loans, an affordable way to purchase season tickets for public transport at discounted rates.
Apply now, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org