Location - Leicester
Pay per hour -£24,496 - £26,845
permanent basis. 37 -hour contract
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Electrician to work with in a local reputable authority to undertake all works to the required standard in accordance with current regulations following manufacturer's instructions while Working within the required timescales.
To apply for this role you will hold the following
- City and Guilds 2382:2018 (18th Edition of the wiring regulations)
- Inspect, testing and certification of electrical installations as stated in BS 7671
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 in electrical installation or equivalent electrical industry qualification.
- Experience in domestic and communal installations
The benefits are
- 5 weeks paid holiday entitlement per year - this will increase by another week after 5 years' service
- Great pension
- company van provided
- 8 Bank Holidays off per year
- Staff discounts for shopping and gym memberships
- Ability to do compressed hours working to allow for a day off every week in agreement with management.
- Flexible working to allow me to collect my child from school when needed or manage other caring duties.
- we are supportive of upskilling and providing development opportunities. They pay for refresher training for mandatory qualifications with time-off to do this. All job opportunities are advertised internally first so I have a chance to apply for jobs before they are open to other people externally.
please contact Jorden for more information on 01772 208967 or email your cv to Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org