We are currently seeking an experienced Electrician to join our Electrical team for an approximate 6-month assignment. As an Electrician, you will primarily be responsible for conducting condition reports using our Clik software. Additionally, you will be expected to carry out repairs, demonstrating your expertise in fault finding and maintaining a high level of electrical safety.
Please note for this role you will need a full UK driving licence and own van with Business insurance
- Conduct detailed condition reports using Clik software on domestic and commercial properties.
- Document findings accurately and comprehensively.
Repairs and Maintenance:
- Identify and efficiently repair any electrical items found during an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Utilize your strong fault-finding skills to troubleshoot electrical issues effectively.
- Implement solutions to rectify identified faults.
- Hold a Level 3 City & Guilds qualification or equivalent in Electrical Installation.
- Possess the 18th Edition qualification.
- Inspection and Testing 2391 qualification would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in the domestic or commercial electrical industry.
- Proven ability to identify and repair electrical issues discovered during EICRs.
- The working week is 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday.
Qualities and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Adherence to safety protocols and regulations.
- Reliable and able to manage workload efficiently.
Duration: Approximately 6 months.
Please contact Jorden for more information on 01772 208967 or email your cv to Jorden.email@example.com