I currently have a vacancy come up for an Electrician working on properties in Hammersmith and Fulham area.
- The role working within a team of mobile multi skilled engineers will be responsible for undertaking works relating to planned maintenance, reactive work, and breakdowns along with ongoing and future projects. This role will combine both PPM and reactive maintenance work on a wide variety of civic building i.e. civic offices, libraries, day centres, public mortuary and across the council's corporate portfolio
This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
A Vehicle and Fuel card will be provided for you if successful.
* ECS/JiB - Graded Electrician.
* Proven knowledge and experience working in Domestic
* City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
* 18th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
* Full UK Driver License
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.