We are looking for someone to be responsible for assisting in the provision of a high quality, efficient, responsive, flexible & effective estates service to Hospital, working as part of the Team.
This role operates on a shift pattern - working days and nights 12 hour shifts, it is a continental shift pattern so you will work 4 days 6 off 4 nights 4 off, 3 days 3 nights, 4 off, then this process starts again. Its 7am to 7pm days and 7pm to 7am nights.
- Maintain and repair installations, plant and equipment to keep unplanned downtime to a minimum.
- Test, maintain and repair the Trusts building services or in an economic, efficient and safe manner, in accordance with legislation and agreed standards.
- Have knowledge of and implement the Trust Health and Safety Policy, including the issue of, and adherence to, Permits to Work for staff and contractors, managing and ensuring that all documentation and records are kept up-to-date.
- Contributing to, supervising and working in a safe environment, ensuring compliance with statutory safety legislation, Health and Safety, risk assessments, documentation, plant room and other requirements.
- Carry out duties and apply specialist skills in at least one of the following areas:
- Mechanical (plumbing, HVAC)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- NVQ level 3 Electrical
- City and Guild level 3
- Testing Inspecting
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this