We have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician to join the team in the Tees Valley Area. This role is a full time and permanent Electrician role. The successful candidate will be delivering appointed and emergency repairs including call out. You will be working alongside a team of high performing electricians that not only deliver great performance. This will be working directly with customers in a social housing setting covering all the areas of tees valley.
You will need:
- 18th Edition
- Full UK Driving License is essential
- 2391 is desirable
- Current edition of BS7671 IEE Wiring Regulations
- Good Pension
- 28 Days annual leave rising each year to 31 days plus 8 days bank holidays
- Good Maternity and Paternity paid leave
- Cash Back health plans
- Annual Staff awards
- Company Vehicle
- Support in professional Qualifications
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 37 hours a week
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for?
Please Contact Hannah for more information on 01772 208 967 or email you CV to Hannah.email@example.com