We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Electrician to join a repairs and maintenance team based in Leicester. You will be working with the housing maintenance team covering Leicester and surrounding areas to provide repairs, maintenance and installations within void and tenanted properties.
You will be responsible for;
* Liaising with service customers before, during and after repair & refurbishment work
* Undertaking assessments of repairs and maintenance work required and rectify
* Actively managing the stock of parts and equipment
* Work with colleagues and others to resolve issues regarding outstanding repairs
* Direct and supervise apprentices and other assigned trainees
* Clean and tidy following repairs & refurbishment work
* Cover all electrical repairs, refurbs, installs, fault finding and testing/inspecting
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 40 hour week with potential to take overtime. An immediate start is available.
You will need;
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 18th Edition
- 2391 Inspecting and Testing
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Previous Experience (Labouring)
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com