Service Care are currently recruiting Emotional Health Practitioners for an Emotional Mental Health and Wellbeing Community Service in Coventry.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of engagement methods across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP, their families and/or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support within School and College settings within 3 areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required
The successful applicant will be a suitably qualified CYP Mental Health practitioner such as a Registered Social Worker or Registered Mental Health Nurse or equivalent currently registered with the relevant professional body.
The applicant must have previous experience of holding a caseload and undertake the role of care co-ordinator for children and young people with mild to moderate mental health problems.
The applicant will be working as an autonomous and accountable practitioner within a multidisciplinary team, this involves the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the care for the child or young person
Permanent Salary: £26,778 - 31,435
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
- We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 50 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
- Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
- £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
- We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
Carly Harrison Service Care Solutions