Service Care Construction have a vacancy for an Estates Services Gardener based in Hereford working in partnership with a Housing Association based in the Midlands covering the Hereford and surrounding areas.
The gardening work includes grass cutting, clearance, planting, weeding and spraying and maintenance of shrub areas, hedges, bushes etc and the candidate would require experience of use of appropriate hand tools and mechanical horticultural appliances for commercial/industrial equipment, larger than domestic sites. The role will also involve Estates work ensuring the internal of the buildings are well kept, secure and maintained supporting the Caretakers and Contractors on the site.
As a Estate Services Gardener we need you to have:
- General knowledge of grounds maintenance
- Experience of grass cutting and collection, Grass cutting and collection, Hedge and bush reduction and shaping, Strimming, Weed management, Shrub maintenance, pruning and planting, Litter picking, Maintenance of hard standing areas
- Experience of using appropriate equipment including the operation of petrol machinery and ride on mowers
- Be able to undertake physical activities including lifting of heavy items and working to a high standard
- Experience of working in a team
- Able to maintain work records and reporting
- Experience of dealing with customers and commitment to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge in a gardening including the use of chemicals and equipment
- Be able to work to and meet varying deadlines
- Full UK Driving License
For more informatiopn on this role and to apply, please contact Prakash today by emailing email@example.com or call 01772 208967.