A Client within the Public Sector is currently recruiting for a Senior Events Officer to join their Events Procurement Framework team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have strong project management experience and experience of contract event services ideally in a public sector setting.
The main purpose of the role is manage and co-ordinate a programme of Events, campaigns, initiatives and other activities in line with stakeholders objectives.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Project manage specific projects and initiatives, working with colleagues across the Authorities group and organisation
- Contribute to the development of a wider programme of events and cultural campaigns, and other community initiatives in London, in line with the Cultural Strategy and community engagement policy and priorities.
- Work closely with Events Manager, Stakeholders Advisers and policy teams to develop, plan and deliver the Authorities programme of events/initiatives/exhibitions - statutory, cultural and community
- Significant experience in successfully managing the planning, delivery and stakeholder management of large public events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience of using IT systems to aid project management
- Experience working within the public sector
- Outdoor events experience
- Organised, flexible, respond quickly, understand planning process' in place
- Experience in procurements
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £27.50 - £28.50 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx. £675- £695 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!